Home » , , , , , , , » Bootcamp Sound Problem on Windows 10

Bootcamp Sound Problem on Windows 10

Written By 64pin on Saturday, February 6, 2021 | 3:52 AM

 I searched many sources about this problem. When I installed windows 7 on my mac with bootcamp, I figured out of poor sound quality. After that, I installed windows 10 and there was still same problem. Solution is related with windows sound enhancement settings. Actually this method improving sound quality but I'm not sure about is this quality same with mac os or my old bootcamp installations. Despite that, you can try this solution.

Firstly open the windows sound settings


Then press "Device Properties"

Click "Additional Device Properties"


 

You should select "Low Frequency Protection" and "Loudness Equalization". This enhancements helps your sound quality and volume level. Lastly you should adjust cutoff frequency of low frequency protection.

Many people can hear down to 20Hz, so you can choose 20Hz. However if you want to more clear sound, this cutoff freuency can be 30Hz. 

After all of this settings your sound quality will be better. If you have another or better solution, leave a comment please.

SHARE

About 64pin

0 yorum :

Post a Comment